Good Choice for a New Future
Not every job requires a college degree.
Not every person wants to sit facing a computer.
The Picaresque of Ímagine Purple has lots of adventures in unique
locations, giving a reader vicarious experiences with characters who have all
types of jobs with a variety of tasks and in different venues.
• They serve on trains, ferries, farms, planes and
• They work in museums, car factories, jails, stables, labs, embassies, and
• They are found in ship hulls, police stations, foundries, haunted houses, and
• They cater parties, attend auctions, go to casinos, end in hospitals, and
lodge in hotels.
• They belong to clubs, live in castles, hide in monasteries, and rehearse in
• They practice music, medicine, horseback riding, gold bending, and deceit,
lots of deceit.
Ímagine Purple has been a teacher; but like you, she
wants to change careers to become a sleuth. Maybe some of the activities listed
above sound interesting.
Community colleges offer courses that lead to
good paying jobs in old and new fields:
• Air Conditioning
• Asbestos Removal
• Auto Mechanics
• Beauty Work
• Cabinet Making
• Computer Repair
• Culinary Arts
• Floral Design
• Law Enforcement
• Massage Therapy
• Merchant Marine
• Real Estate
||• Retail Mgt.
• Sales Training
• Small Business
Or, perhaps, you have other reasons to go back to school:
• You feel in an educational funk, as if your school
years blurred past.
Go Back to COLLEGE CATCH-UP
• Others your age seem to have moved ahead in life faster than you.
• Life’s dilemmas appear like mystery clues you want more skill to solve.
• You’re curious about strange places but haven’t the foggiest notion of their
• You once had a favorite teacher who believed in you and wanted to guide you.
• Now, you want to get back in the game and recapture your readiness to learn.